Friday, March 31, 2006

Why do people make life so damm hard?

Was reading Bab's post about her on again off again friendship with "galaxy"
So being curious I spent 5 minutes of my precious time to have a read and see whats happening "up north!" I see galaxy is trying to increase blog traffic, and wonders why people leave no comments or worse, not even read the damm blog. Some people just do not get it. Oh and I tried to leave a comment but for some reason I have to leave my name and email address in the required fields! Sorry, I just do not know you well enough for that yet. And this request seems strange to me seeing as how in your profile you state "I’m a bit of a nut about privacy so I’m not big on revealing riviting personal details. That said, anyone who knows me could probably piece things together and arrive at a postive identification — for the rest of you, if you really want to get to know me, send me an email."
Well I just wanted to leave a damm comment, thats all............so I will leave my comment here.