Saturday, March 11, 2006

One thing after another

















Went to the doc again yesterday, told him I was in so much pain I would have cut my hand of if I had a sharp enough knife! He now thinks it might be Shingles!!! WTF

The hand still hurts WORSE and I can just about move it. I have some nice pain killers but they take an hour to kick in and last for about 2 hours after that. Hopefully will find out more on Monday.

What is shingles?

"Shingles is a localized infection due to the varicella-zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. It occurs only in people who have had chickenpox in the past and represents a reactivation of the dormant varicella virus. Why the virus reactivates in some individuals and not in others is unknown."

Why me? I have spent more time in the doctors office this last 3 months then the last 20 years..........