Thursday, February 23, 2006

Boring Winter Olympics

Out of all the news stories I have read over the last 2 weeks the one that has most caught my eye is the non story of the Olympic. I thought I would have watched plenty of the action (seeing as I have not too much else going on) but they are just boring. No wonder NBC has lost a bundle on them.

BBC or Bermuda Brodcasting company (ZBM, ZFB) thought they would out do DeFontes Broadcasting (VSB) Now VSB is the NBC affiliate (the ones showing the Olympics) what does BBC (ABC,CBS Affiliate) do they buy the rights to show the olypics from NBC thus VSB has to show Old movies and reruns, and ZFB show the Olympics which no one watches............................

That means out of the three over the air TV stations, two of them have nothing to watch. Thank god for cable TV thats all I can say.