Monday, February 20, 2006

problems?

We all got our problems, including the latest powerball winner. Well maybe, anyway reading some of the blogs makes you think some times that one life is not all that bad. I know that but still it's my life and some times I get tired of feeling like I have been crapped on. I can not help anyone else, hell some times I feel like I can just about deal with my own shit.

Health wise I guess I am better but will not know for sure for a couple of weeks, but then its allways something else, not to worry lets get over this hump first. I think I am depressed about having to go back to work, (not that I do not want to go back) its just that physically I am so dam tired. And not from lack of sleep either. Going for little walks and even talking on the phone tires me out so damm much. I get out of breath fast and this is what bothers me.
The nurse and doctor says this is normal, but I wish I could feel normal.

Nurse just came to change my penicillin, last bag tommorow and which means Wednesday night I should be FREE. I will still have the Hicman in but it will be dangling, unhooked and free of the pump. Hopefully no fevers, and the echo goes good on Monday. Then if all clear I should be back to work on the 1st of March.

O ya thats why I am depressed................