Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Stuff

Well I am glad to be feeling better, but now comes the hard part. I need to start getting my strength back. I have been off work over a month now, I should be back the 1st of next month. So I started to go for walks a few days ago. Not far just down town and back. I had to go and make a deposit 2 days ago so I used that as an good reason to start walking.
Now I was not feeling well for most of December and the middle of January swa me in the hospital for a week. Now I am having the problem of my legs and muscles and joints are hurting me. Not from being ill but from exersice. They are not used to it and I am finding out that neither is the rest of me. I get bloody tired really fast. The doctor said this would happen so I no I have to be patient, but damm I hate feeling like this. Well I would rater feel like this than how I was before.
Hopefully in a week it will not be as bad.

I go and see the pDoc this Am, I want off the effexor! Do not know what he will do so ............

Chatty allready said a lot on our daddys passing 14 years ago, I can not add to much except I really miss the "ole man" maybe I will do something picture wise to post. I have been scanning a lot of the old albums and he seemed to stay behind the camera a lot but I will see what I can do.