Thursday, March 09, 2006

Triangle And Chatty at the Krankenhaus

Well I have been back to work for a week. Latest blood cultures came in negative and echo results also look good. No fevers, so I guess I am good to go. Well I was untill I messed my wrist up yesterday. Somehow I managed to twist, strike or pull it in the wrong way. I remember the pain but do not remember doing it.

Felt okay afterwards, at least untill 0130 am when I woke up in pain, felt like I had a screwdriver being prodded around in it. I got up took some pain killers and surfed the net waiting for the pain to subside. Tried to start up a chat with Linda (Chattymoon) but she must have fallen asleep with the news. Eventually I wrapped an ACE bandage on it and grabbed a few ZZZZZSSSS

Got up at 0530 and decided to go to work, called the doc and saw him at 1130, he sent me for a xray at the hospital. By 2pm the end result was a very bad sprain or strain........no breaks.
Now I have it ACED up and it still hurts, I just hope I can get some sleep tonight.

Now I see Linda also had her day at the hospital.