Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No Christmas For You!!!! or me

I am not going to set up decorations this year either. Christmas is over for me before it started. The Insurance big wigs are reusing to pay part of my daughters hospital treament. This was when she had her own insurance. " and she was working! Quote "your insurance has rejected this claim as it appears to be a road traffic accident.......etc"

What the Fu#k! Thats why you have insurance in the first place. The bastards have not called me back about her present situation........No insurance at all (I can not insure her as she is over 16 and not in school) We just had our 13 road fatality this year and that makes it the 4th or 5th worst year. Hell only 65,000 people live here. So I am now worried that if something happens to her, we will be $crewed.

No Christmas For You!!!! or me