Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Could not get on

And I do not mean could not "GET IT ON"
Had trouble logging into my blogger account last night. Seems I was not the only one as I have only had time to look at chaty's blog and she was having difficulty as well. Matter of fact I could not get on it at all untill this morning. Site must have been doing updates or something.

Thanks for the comments about almost loosing my finger tip. It was only skin, and looks pretty gross now but it will grow back. Dam its hard typing with nine fingers!

Hey Coldonion, I am sure glad you made a comment we were not sure about you. Chattymoon
and I were really starting to worry. I will be linking to your blogger site as we have made the "MOVE" over here. I like it and rally love how I can tweak things.

Now the sitemeter webpage is down! something funny going on in cyberspace perhaps?