Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cooking Accident

I like to cook, and I had planned a spaghetti meal a couple of days ago. I brought real Italian ingredients (from Italy) and fresh veggies and Portuguese sausage as well.
Lots of onions and garlic to top it off. Problem was I was working yesterday for most of the day and today I was fixing computers. Pacman went on strike and sprawled out over the hot cable box, so no help from him today.

Thus I went into the kitchen and started cutting and chopping the ingredients up. All was going well and I guess I should have turned the kitchen light on so I could see what I was doing. While cutting the sausage I must have been going to fast and damm near sliced my finger tip off. Ouch did that hurt!

So I had to make the guy band aid, paper towel and duct-tape! Hey it works, it stopped the bleeding. And oh the meal came out just tasty thankyou.