Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Got my CPAP

Damm, if I let the cats see me in this thing I think I will scare them out of a few of their lives!
I was lucky to get it as the waiting list was long. I just decided to show up at the medical supplies shop today, and hand in my perscription. Surprise they had 4 machines left, and after I was shown how to care for and use the CPAP machine I was on my way.

Will use it on auto as I have not been to the sleep clinic yet .Thats about a 4 month wait and a trip off the island to get tested. Now I am only renting at first, thats almost $300 bucks a month. Luckily the insurance covers most of the money. To buy the thing is allmost $3000.00 The same unit over stateside is around $800.00 I will probably rent it for a few months, make the insurance company pay way too much because they like getting ripped off. (I tried to tell them but they seem to not care) then when I go up to Boston next year I will pick my new one up there.

Oh well lets see how I make out tonight, will let you know tommow.