Friday, December 23, 2005

Relapse

Well I feel just like last week, I guess I never got over the damm flu. The last two days I have had migranes and that o so acheing pain behind the eyes. All I want to do is sleep, but I am not tired!
Not to depress anyone but I am tired of muscle, joint and bone pains. Also fevers hot cold sweats and shivering. I want my appetite back..well maybe I don't as I have lost over 10 lbs now. Also lack of energy, I need a recharge or something as I can not get out of my way. At least we got most of the Christmas food. So between my mom and wife and kids we should have a decent dinner.

Speaking of ham..........Wife went to the supermarket to do some shopping a few days ago. Now I only like Jones spiral cut hams, everything else is salty and fatty. She ended up buying a half ham for almost $50.00 the whole hams started out at almost $100.00. Damm it's getting expensive to live here!