Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Thanks...............

Thanks to everybody for their "get well soon's" I am feeling much better. Still very tired though.
I saw the throat ear & nose doc yesterdayfor get this, my sleep apnea.....................I do not need no freekin DNA test to proove that chattymoon is my sister. DAMM.............
His diagnosis is I have a severe caseof sleep apnea and he wanted me on a cpap machine straight away. Now I live in Bermuda (Yes the triangle) and being out in the middle of nowhere on a rock smaller than some large airports we have a few problems getting things.............I call up the company (the only medical sales company in the island by the way) and tell them that I am comeing over for the fitting of a cpcp machine.

I am informed that I am 12th on the list as their has been a "run" on them and that they have 5 on the dock.............. YEAH I heard that one before (I work on and off the dock all day) She then says it sounds urgent and will give me a call when they recieve them. Well I have done without this thing all these years whats another few months wait gonna do?

I also have to go to a sleep clinic, guess what the triangle aint got none of those either! So I have to wait 2 to 4 months for a appointment, probably in Boston so I can go to sleep with a bunch of wires hooked up to my head. Sounds fun, go ask chattymoon.

But I am still feeling good, and happy................and very tired. Also very thankful to all those people who have helped me on this thing we call life!

You all have a Bermudiful day today!