Monday, January 30, 2006

Home!!!

Finally arrived back home, vacations are great but spending them in the Hospital while feeling crapy is not my idea of the "perfect vacation"

Not feeling quite so crappy now and I would like to thank my sister Linda for relaying to everyone what was going on. I could read the comments but could not post and would like to thank you all for your kind words and prayers.

Just waiting for the home nurse to come so she can show me the portable machine that keeps me full of stinky penicillin. I will take stinky pee over messed up heart any day though.

Got a lot of things to do so I will try to do them in no particular order or speed. I will try to post soon with the gory medical details of what happened over the last week.

Thanks again everyone............Chris